Thursday 18 June 2015

A special encounter in Castrojeriz

© Nia Peiro

Touching moments watching this one and other photos Nia Peiro made with and of Mau Mariani.

Accompanied by pure wise words. There is one quote - the one that spoke loudest to my heart - I want to share with you: the ideal man is he who, in the moments of most intense activity, knows how to find the silence and the loneliness of the desert. This man has achieved self mastery. 


Nia Peiro and Mau Mariani made their exhibition in this so beautiful house in Castrojeriz. You will find it on the Camino. My brother and I had the privilege of meeting Mau and talk to him about the Camino, life, souls meeting... 

An eternal pilgrim, Mau calls himself. Hospital del Alma, the hospital of the soul. Sure it can be.
Meanwhile (2018) the house is called The Temple of Silence

The garden

The Wild Chapel

Inside the Wild Chapel, the place I was drawn to 

No comments:

Post a Comment